Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers


I love my mom - she has passed on her love of bacon....

My mom filching a piece of bacon BEFORE breakfast!


She is incredibly talented with all things involving sewing.....

My mom and the wall hanging she made me with the fabric scraps left from outfits she has made for the princess.


She is the best grandmother my children could ask for!

Grandma and their Royal Highnesses on Christmas morning.


Most importantly, she and my father set an example of how a couple should love each other.

My parents - admiring their grandchildren playing on a hill in Colorado.

Happy Mother's Day, Mom! You are a blessing every day, and I love you bunches!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a sweet post to your mama! Love it! Also - thanks for your advice on camping with my girly! I am going to look into that lantern...how fun! And definitely bringing her stuffed animal! Thanks, girl!!

    ReplyDelete